The Stars and Moon

Source: “ The Stars and Moon ” a Poetry by ~Whitetiger807 from DeviantArt.com.
You know how there are a billion plus stars in the sky? I couldn’t count them all, just like the things I love about you, and I never knew why. But now it’s clear to me, that they were too bright to see, to dim to be, the most beautiful things, yet they are. Sometimes stars ebb away, shine at night, but gone by day, but they always come back, bigger and brighter than before.

Stars can’t speak, but when the midst of the stars leak, you just know. The moon and the stars are partners, lovers. With some opposites, but always together. You are the stars. Brighter than anyone I know. Some days your mood may be low, and your shine is dim, but it always comes back.

You’re like a star because you’re the most beautiful person I have ever seen, ever known, inside and out. Even if you are not that good with words while writing, any words that you write for me are perfection. Just like you, stars sometimes slip across the sky.

Ever heard of a shooting star? And how when you see one, you are supposed to wish upon it, wherever you are? As the moon, I wished for you, and that day I will never rue. When the moon is with the stars, it radiates beauty, it radiates affection, love.

There may be a million stars, and only one moon. But you’re my north star, and no matter where you are, I know you’re the one. Out of the billions of other stars, anywhere we are, Venus, Jupiter, Earth or Mars. You’re my star, and as dearly as the stars could shine, my love, I love you and to be your moon, the pleasure is mine. <3